Join our team - application below:
Go Doorstep is an Atlanta based, owner operated provider of doorstep waste and recycling pickup to apartment communities. We serve apartment owner/managers by keeping their properties clean and serve residents by providing them a time saving amenity.
Our porters pick up bagged waste and recycling from residents’ doorstep and deliver them to the onsite waste and recycling containers.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Be ready to start pick up at 8pm sharp and in provided uniform.
· Check in via smartphone app to begin shift and check out when shift is complete.
· Quickly & quietly pick up bagged waste and recycling from residents’ doorstep and transport to waste and recycling containers onsite.
· Document rules violations via provided app.
· Run compactor and keep compactor area/trash room clean.
· Greet residents you see with a smile and answer any questions they might have about program.
Part-time. 5-10 hours/week. Sunday – Thursday nights. 8pm-10pm.
$100-$300/week depending on property.
· Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions.
· Ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Android or iOS smartphone with data plan.
· Pickup truck or vehicle with a trailer preferred although not required.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Attention to detail – meticulous.
· Ability to organize & prioritize work.
· Able to work/be on feet several hours.
· Social Skills in order to interact with residents.
· Ability to work individually and on a team.
· Takes pride in their work.
· Appreciation for “presentation.”
· Positive attitude
· Ability to “see the big picture” regarding community needs.