Step 1 – Prepare for pick up
Ensure that trash and/or recycling is ready for pick up:
- All trash and/or recycling needs to be in a tied, kitchen sized (13 gallon) garbage bag
- All trash and/or recycling needs to be in its respective container
- Please, no loose items
- Please double bag all diapers and pet waste
- No sharp items, broken glass or needles
- Please break down all cardboard boxes if they aren’t big enough to fit in the container
- Nothing over 30 lbs., please
Step 2 – Place containers on your doorstep
- You may place your containers on your doorstep starting at 6:00 PM
- Pick up begins at 8:00 PM. Everything must be on your doorstep by that time to ensure service.
Step 3 – Retrieve your containers
- Your containers must be back inside your apartment by 9:00 AM the next morning.
- Our team is normally on property from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM on a service night, so please don't bring your containers back inside before 10:00 PM at the earliest.